- Yu Xie recently published an article on the influence of social networks on scholastic career outcomes in the leading journal Science.
- Mon, Mar 6, 2017, 4:30 pm Abstract:
- Mon, Apr 3, 2017, 4:30 pm Chinese politics are at a crossroads as President Xi Jinping amasses personal power and tests the constraints of collective leadership.
- Mon, Feb 27, 2017, 4:30 PM
- Thu, Feb 16, 2017, 4:30 pm to Fri, Feb 17, 2017, 5:30 pm
- Princeton seniors Jacob Cannon, Preston Lim, Samuel Maron, Emery Real Bird, Molly Reiner and Kevin Wong have been named Schwarzman Scholars. The Schwarzman Scholarship covers the cost of graduate study and living toward a one-year master's program at Tsinghua University in Beijing.
- A New Publication by Enze Han and Christopher Paik on Ethnic Politics and Economic Development in ChinaHighlights • Ethnic concentration negatively correlates with development in Western China. • Counties in non-autonomous provinces have a positive and systematic correlation.
- On February 6, Professor Yi Huang will give a talk on Public debt and private investment in China at 3:30 pm.
Founded in 2015, the Center on Contemporary China at Princeton University advances the study of contemporary China and provides substantive analysis from social science perspectives of the dramatic sociological shifts taking place in China today.
Yu Xie is the Bert G. Kerstetter ’66 University Professor of Sociology and has a faculty appointment at the Princeton Institute of International and Regional Studies, Princeton University.